Have you heard of Close To My Heart? It is a wonderful company who sells the best scrapbooking supplies, paper, stamps, etc. Click on the link to view their online Idea Book and learn more. I have recently joined their team and am an independent consultant for their company! I never thought I'd do something like this, but am so glad I did!
Like many of you, I'm sure, I don't have a whole lot of time to scrapbook anymore. My even bigger problem is I don't have space for a scrapbooking table and who likes to set up and down every evening when I do have time? (My husband doesn't appreciate it all over the kitchen table all the time.) I swore I'd never do digital scrapbooking, but Close To My Heart has an amazing digital scrapbooking program, Studio J, that is so super easy and fast. I LOVE IT! Anyone can whip up a two page 12x12 layout in less than 30 minutes. It's great! Try it for free by going to www.studioj.com. I am so excited to begin this new adventure and especially anxious to get scrapbooking again!
If you have any questions, want more inforamtion, a catalog, or are interested in ordering from Close To My Heart, please contact me!



5 comments:
Hey! What's your site? Email it to me. I might be interested... :)
How fun! I might be interested too. Send me your info please!
We order tons of supplies for work! Would love to support you! Please mail me a catalogue :)
Is studio J compatible with Photoshop? I will have to look into this, I am trying to use photoshop but is is a little overwhelming. Can you import digital scrap booking files you already have? That is the major question.
Congrats on your new adventure!
Cool! What a fun adventure. You'll have to tell me more about the digital scrapbooking.
Post a Comment