Sunday, September 23, 2012

In Honor of Quinton

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINTON!

Saturday was my little brother, Quinton's birthday. He is serving a mission in Russia but I decided to make a cake in honor of him. His very favorite kind of cake is the Confetti cake! I had my dad pick up the cake mix and frosting. However, you can't buy his favorite brand at our local grocery store (only Wal-Mart) and Dad doesn't go to Wal-Mart! So he bought another brand that was okay, but not quite as good as the real confetti cake! (I think it's the frosting that makes it oh so yummy!) But sorry, Quinton, it wasn't the real stuff! We'll be sure to have the real kind when you get home!

In this brand, the frosting is just white frosting with confetti sprinkles you put on top. Celeste and Elsie put the sprinkles on.

Celeste, Elsie (giving Quinton a thumbs up), and Kendra posing by the cake

And Caleb wanted his picture taken too!

Then we all had some yummy cake and ice cream in honor of Quinton! Hope you had a great day Q! We love you and are so proud of you!