Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 15

Week 15: Sept. 17-20

This week they finished the sheet rock, mudded, taped, and put texture on the wall. The ceiling and the wall have two different textures. It's hard to see them in the pictures, but I think they turned out great.

This is the living room and family room with me standing by the front door.

Rounded Corners

The family room and living room are one big open room. To define the two separate rooms, they've put in a drop ceiling around the living room. There will also be engineered hardwood floors in the living room and carpet in the family room. The pillars will also be in the corners to help define the room. I wanted a "visiting teaching room" and then more of a play/hang out room. That's why we did the two separate. They are a bit more open than I had originally planned, but I'm happy with the way they've turned out.

This is the front window. I LOVE IT! It's huge.

Master Bedroom

Caleb's Bedroom

Upstairs play room

Other side of the play room...where you walk up the stairs

We are getting closer! This week they are supposed to start laying tile and the hardwood!

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

Looking Great!!! Tell me you didn't put popcorn texture on the ceiling... (this is Jared)