We blessed Celeste in church yesterday. It was an unusual day for our ward because we had three baby blessings! We were fortunate enough to go first because the microphone was going out. It kept shorting out during Celeste's blessing but we got to hear almost all of it. The two blessings following ours you couldn't hear at all. It was a great day, though. I'm extremely grateful for a husband who's a worthy priesthood holder. I am also grateful for a talented mother who sews. Saturday my mom made Celestes blessing dress. It turned out super cute and I love it. Thanks a ton mom! I'm going to do a photo shoot with her in it hopefully tomorrow and will post more pictures of her in her dress soon.


This is my talented mother whom I love

Our Little Angel

8 comments:
Very cute!
she made the dress in one day! that's incredible. and look how beautiful your baby looked in it. congratulations!
Melissa I never hear from you! How old is your little girl now? Wow blessing day already? I wanna hear from ya! How is it all going?
What a beautiful dress!! Your family is so talented. I love the smile she gives in the last pic!!
That dress is seriously the most beautiful blessing dress I've ever seen. Maybe someday I'll be able to sew a dress like that for my baby girl.
I tagged you. Check out my blog!
She looks so cute! We sure wish we could have been there with you. We love you and wish we lived closer so we could be to special events like this.
Post a Comment