Last night we went to the pumpkin patch with a bunch of our friends. There were about 5 or 6 acres of pumpkins to walk through and pick out pumpkins. Ryan picked us out a very large pumpkin that we'll carve when it gets a little closer to Halloween.
Here is our little family in front of one of the piles of pumpkins that had already been picked.
Celeste isn't quite sure what we're doing!
After we were done at the pumpkin patch, we all headed over and went through the corn maze. Here are some of our friends children in the corn maze.
Yay! We found the end!
Thanks everyone for a fun night!



7 comments:
I love the fall and all the fun searching for the "perfect" pumpkin!! Celeste looks so so cute.
How fun! I love pumpkin patches--I've been trying to figure out if Logan has one or not. I love those Fall traditions!
Oh---and Celeste looks ADORABLE!
That looks like such fun! I love fall its such a great season. Also Celeste is so big and adorable is she sitting on her own now? Wow it's amazing how quick they change. We just have to enjoy every minute of it!
That's a cute picture of you guys and all the pumpkins. Celeste is such a doll! :)
Oh fun! I think we are going to go to a pumpkin patch/haunted forest for FHE. Cute pictures! Celeste looks so big, and I cannot wait to see her, and you guys THIS MONTH! - April
Oh how cute!! Your little girl is growing up!
Celeste looks so much like BOTH of you! Wow! Cute pictures of your little family!
Post a Comment