Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Celeste was a giraffe for Halloween this year. We borrowed the costume from my good friend, Cassie. She only tolerated the costume on for short periods of time, then I think it got too hot for her. Especially at the preschool because it gets very warm in the building. I also think Celeste was a little too ever stimulated at the preschool today. It got a bit wild and loud in there today! Celeste was fussy for some of the day but still a sweetheart and always calmed down after I took her costume off and laid her down to relax a little.

Here is our cute giraffe


Are we having fun yet?

As I was passing out candy tonight, Celeste was interested in what I had in my hand. I decided to let her explore one. She was quite interested in this twizzler and loved chewing on it (through the wrapper). It was a new texture for her to chew on.


After a while, I noticed all the ink on the wrapper was gone. I decided maybe it was time to chew on something else.
Look at that face; she was thoroughly enjoying it!
Thanks Cassie for lending us the cute costume! We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Too cute. Ashlee has the same PJ's! She went to town on a dum-dum sucker and had the biggest sugar high. She also loves licorice. She eats those down!

Harrison's said...

Oh my goodness that's too cute. I love it!

Carissa said...

I love the giraffe costume. We almost did that for Ashlyn, but couldn't find one in her size. What a cutie you have!

Unknown said...

That is a cute costume (bummer it's too hot) and oh she knows all about Halloween now...bring on the candy

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE!! I was wondering what she was going to be for Halloween! How fun is that? Too cute!

Mrs. Wallace said...

Melissa, Celeste is so beautiful! She looks like the perfect Gerber baby. I love the photo where she is crying and you have a huge smile, that's a classic.

Giles Fam said...

that is SUCH a cool costume, and how nice that you didn't have to worry about buying one! She looked adorable!

Pete & Kenna said...

She is such a doll! I love the costume it is adorable. She is such a cutie I love her big smile, it's so fun to be a mom isn't it?!