Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ryan's the BEST!

You all know I've been dreaming of a new camera. Well, yesterday after Ryan got home and after I woke up from my nap, I found a present sitting on our table. My dear sweet husband decided to give me my anniversary present three weeks early. We are now the proud owners of a Canon Rebel XSi.


I was so excited! I've been playing with it every free minute I've had since and can't wait to get some great shoots of Celeste! Thanks again Ryan. You are the best! I love you!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So exciting. I bet you will get some sharp pictures now, especially since you are taking time to learn about it. Happy anniversary. 5 years now, right!

Unknown said...

Woohoo, an early present you've been dying to have! Very nice indeed. Have a blast using it and we can't wait to see pictures. And happy pre-anniversary! :)

Jenn said...

Wahoo! I hope that means more blog posts too! :)

Dee & Donna Harrison said...

Congradulations! You still have to come over and show us how to use our new Canon SX10 IS camera.

Emily said...

That's great! I am so excited for you! :)