Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Flashback Fun

A while ago, someone gave me the idea of doing a "Flashback Friday." I loved the idea and thought it'd be great if I posted everyday. However, since I don't post that often, I thought I'd do a flashback fun every once in a while. So here is my first flashback!


This is my older sister, Kara, me, and my older brother, Jared

Man Jared, that outfit is hot, especially the shorts!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Too funny!!! We have tons of pictures like this

Mrs. Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Wallace said...

Mel, I love the shorts, they bring back memories of me when I was a kid. Lol. Anywho, Celeste looks just like your kiddie pic, watch out she just might slap your face at the grocery store. He he he :)

Unknown said...

Oh old photos are so fun to look through. Great flashback!

Harrison's said...

Dang! I still haven't lost it!

Pete & Kenna said...

Even though it's not a close up of you, I think your daughter looks a ton like you! This is so cute, good idea.

Harrison's said...

We just wanted to wish you two a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you've had a great day! Love Jared & Julie

Rappleye Family said...

Hey thanks for your address! Your girl is a doll!