On Saturday, some of our friends had a Halloween party that we were supposed to come in costume to. I didn't think Celeste would want to get into her giraffe costume again and besides, I really wanted us all to "match." I had been saying that this year for Halloween I was going to dress Celeste up as a farmer and I would be a cow. (I'm still nursing her.) But then what was Ryan going to be? A bull? We didn't end up doing that, and the only costumes Ryan and I have are hippie costumes so I decided a couple hours before the party I'd just tie-die one of Celestes onesies. It didn't turn out too great because I used kool-aid and it faded when I washed it. But it worked and then an hour before it started, I had the bright idea to sew Celeste some bell bottom pants to match Ryan and my outfit. So I did it and we were only 15 minutes late to the party! Here is the final product of our hippie family!

4 comments:
Love the clothes-lol!
great costumes! And new bell bottoms in just an hour! You are amazing!
Very impressive!!
You guys look so great! I love that you can just whip out costumes like that. You're seriously amazing.
Post a Comment