I finally bought Celeste a Jump and Go. I think she loves it!
So fun. Yep, I think she loves it! I love the squealing too.
What a cute video! She sure looks like she is having a GREAT time!
Ha. Too cute! Ashlee is sitting here with me and she thinks it's pretty funny!gfkjdskjbnOh there she said hi too! LOL
Bummer - I could have given you ours! We got one for Brianna and she loved it, but that was before this house, now we have no place to hang it. Looks like she loves it!
Oh how precious! Man she is growing up! Have a great holiday girl!
This is the cutest video! She is so dang cute!
Mel, she is sooooo Beautiful! We miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So fun. Yep, I think she loves it! I love the squealing too.
What a cute video! She sure looks like she is having a GREAT time!
Ha. Too cute! Ashlee is sitting here with me and she thinks it's pretty funny!
gfkjdskjbn
Oh there she said hi too! LOL
Bummer - I could have given you ours! We got one for Brianna and she loved it, but that was before this house, now we have no place to hang it. Looks like she loves it!
Oh how precious! Man she is growing up! Have a great holiday girl!
This is the cutest video! She is so dang cute!
Mel, she is sooooo Beautiful! We miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment