This project it ending up taking a lot of time! We've ran into a few "bumps" such as ripping up an extra layer of board in the laundry room and kitchen. However, that's done and all the old flooring is gone!
Next Ryan had to lay cement board down before we could lay tile. My brother, Quinton, helped out a lot with that. Thanks a ton Quinton!
And finally, we could lay tile! Ryans sisters helped with the tile in the laundry room and kitchen. They got the majority of it finished last weekend, and then two nights after work Ryan finished laying the tiles in those two rooms.
So until then, my refrigerator and stove stay in my dinning room and I will continue cooking on the BBQ or with my Croc pot. If you have any good croc pot recipes, I'd love to have more!
I ordered our dishwasher a couple weeks ago. It's sitting in our garage waiting to be installed. We then decided to purchase a new range and microhood now and they'll be in on Thursday. (The fridge will have to come later with time and money!) But I got the coolest stove and microhood you've ever seen! I'm so excited and am anxious to post pictures of them when we finally get everything put back together!



7 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun with your remodel. I'm so jealous! Someday... :)
It looks so good! I'm excited to see it in person when it's all finished. Sorry Ryan is sick today! Let us know if you need anything!
We're just now starting to get our house the way we like it. We just have the master bathroom to finish which includes: new vanity, updated tub, curved shower rod, and paint. Not much....
I think your tile job looks great. I've never undertaken anything that in-depth. Good job!!
Looks like things are progressing! Can't wait to see it finished!
Wow! What a project! It's looking really nice though.
I love the TILE!!
Everything is looking great! I am so impressed!
Post a Comment