(I say "area" because we were all over the Seattle area!)
Friday, March 6th: My mom, Celeste, and I flew out of SLC to Seattle, WA to surprise my Grandma for her 80th birthday. When we arrived, my Aunt Diana and cousin Jenn came and picked us up from the airport. From there, we went to a cute little Victorian house/restaurant and waited for my Grandma and Aunt Karla to arrive. When they got there, my mom and I got up to say hi to Grandma. She was so surprised she started screaming. It was great!
Saturday, March 7th: Everyone met up at the Mongolian Grill and had a nice dinner. There, my Uncle Brian showed up and gave Grandma surprise #2!
Sunday, March 8th: (Grandma's actual birthday) We surprised her by all showing up to attend church with her. Her ward is really small and I think we doubled their attendance that Sunday. We also all got together at Aunt Diana's house for cake and dinner.
Monday, March 9th: My good friend and cousin, Jenn, and I went shopping and then the ladies met up at the restaurant my cousin is a chef at and had lunch. It's a cute little soup/sandwich place in downtown Tacoma.
Tuesday, March 10th: My mom, Celeste, and I flew back into SLC and drove back home with lots of slick roads and a chain law over South Pass. But we're safely home and had a great trip. :)
(Note: the picture captions are on top of the pictures)
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!
All of my Grandma's children were there except for one, Aunt Sharon. So here are 5 out of the 6 siblings. Back L-R: Donna (my mom), Aunt Sandi, Uncle Brian, Aunt Diana, Aunt Karla, and Grandma Ingalls in the chair.
And this is everyone! This included the fiances, girlfriends, and everyone that gathered for the celebration.
I was so excited to get a 4 generation picture!
Here is Jenn, her daughter Ashlee, Aunt Diana (Jenn's mom) with my mom, Celeste, and I all with Grandma.
Celeste and Ashlee played great together.
Ashlee loved to give Celeste hugs and gave her tons! Ashlee is exactly 5 months older than Celeste.
While we were there, I couldn't resist taking advantage of the green they have and had to do a little photo shoot with Celeste. (We defiantly don't have green this time of year!) This was on Monday and we woke up to snow that morning. Luckily in the spot I wanted to take pictures at, the snow melted during the day. However, it was a little chilly out so we had to hurry!
Celeste LOVES the cold air and gets so excited when we go outside!



2 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures. Your little girl is so dang cute! You will have to make a trip to the Provo Area soon. :)
For sure a fun couple of days!!!
Post a Comment