Sorry for not updating recently. Celeste and I have been in Michigan for the last week and returned home last night. Pictures from the trip will be up soon!
Good news! Our floor is finally finished! Ryan's mom and friend came over and helped us grout the laundry room and kitchen area on Monday, March 30th. Thanks for your help!! And then our new stove and microwave were supposed to be here on that Thursday. I was so excited to have a stove back!

While Celeste and I were out of town, my wonderful husband finished the dining room and it's all done now!
Yippee! :) Here is the finished dining room.

The finished kitchen area and our new dishwasher. (It's great having a dishwasher again!)

And then the stove and microwave...they both did come in that Thursday. However, the stove was dented in about 3-4 different places. I was so disappointed. We called up Sears, took it back, and ordered a new one. They said the new one will be here April 20
th. I was not very happy. April 20
th? That was 3 weeks away from when we ordered it. Ridiculous. So here is the new microwave with the old stove. (Ryan had already moved the old stove to the garage so we had to haul it back in. Good thing we hadn't sold it yet!)
I will be sure to post pictures of the new stove when it comes. It's pretty sweet!
I am very pleased with how the floor has turned out. Ryan and ALL our helpers have done a great job. Thanks again to everyone who helped. We love it!
5 comments:
That looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! You have all done a superb job and I love how it turned out! Can"t wait to see your new stove ( on the 20th, sorry about that )
Looks good! I'm glad for you guys, you must be so relieved.
That is so fancy! It looks great, and I bet it adds so much to your home! Hope you guys are doing well!
WOW! That looks amazing! You guys did a great job!
That looks GREAT! And I love the M&M beside the oven!
Post a Comment