Monday, April 20, 2009

New Toys

We got a couple new toys in the past few days. First, my stove is FINALLY here and looks great! I haven't cooked anything on it yet, but I love it so far! I might have to read the instruction manual on this one. It's pretty fancy. I love the fact I can cook a bunch of different things at the same time with the double oven. The bottom oven is also a convection oven.
I don't know if you can read all these buttons or not, but there are a lot! You can push the "pizza" button, or "breads" or "cakes." This could be fun! :)
Our other new toy is a bike trailer for Celeste! We got it Saturday and set it up that night. Ryan took Celeste out just up and down the street for a couple minutes. I think she likes it!

I'm so excited for all our family bike rides. We were supposed to take one tonight, but it got a little too windy. Hopefully tomorrow!

6 comments:

becky ward said...

that oven is GORGEOUS! and i don't compliment ovens often. how fun!

and i think a bike trailer is the best toy a family can have. it's so fun to go on rides together! you are going to have a great summer!

The Crook Family said...

Looks like fun! Very Fancy.

Pete & Kenna said...

That oven is gorgeous!! Wow! I'm glad you guys got some fun stuff. That will be so fun to go on family bike rides!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Now all you need is a tandem bike for you and Ryan to pull her in.

Emily said...

That looks like an awesome oven! I'm sure you will love it!

I love the bike trailer, too. I'm sure Celeste will have a great time in it!

Jenn said...

OKay so jealous of the new toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!