Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Messing Around

I got to watch my friends little 9 month old girl tonight. She is so stinkin' cute! The weather and lighting outside was PERFECT for pictures, so I decided to pull out the camera and mess around a little. Here are a couple pictures I took of little Katie tonight. (I tried to take some of Celeste, too, but she wouldn't sit still long enough.)

She was eating a leaf. I did remove it from her mouth as soon as I got a picture of it!

Here they are playing. Actually, Celeste had a pea from our garden that Katie wanted.

Thanks for letting me share! And thanks, Jen, for letting me snap a few photos of your little cutie!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute!

Jen said...

They are so stinkin cute!! Thanks for having fun with Katie!! LOL

Cassie and Mark said...

Cute pictures and adorable girls! Thanks for sharing!

Liz said...

That looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship!!

Emily said...

I love the leaf picture! Too cute! I wish I had you around to take pics of my boys! (And to hang out with you, of course!) :)

emily said...

They are very cute. Have you ever tried picnik.com? I love adding enhancements to pictures. I have to use the internet because I don't have a fancy program on my computer. You are doing great. Keep volenteering to do it. When people find out they will love it. People hate paying big bucks for pictures. Tell them your practicing. I did my first few for free. Now I'm doing 50 per family & 30 for individual. If they don't like them they get them for free.